A few months ago, I was reading a blog that was sharing a “30 before I’m 30” bucket list, and I fell in love with the idea. I decided that I would give this a try on my next birthday, and here we are! I am 25 today! Instead of doing “26 things before I am 26,” I am going with “25 things while I am 25.” Because I am a slacker. Okay here we go!
25 FOR 25 BUCKET LIST:
1. Start therapy for postpartum depression and anxiety.
2. Spend more quality time with my husband.
3. Practice mindfulness each day.
4. Make a brow video.
5. Finish my novel I have been writing.
6. Get out of my comfort zone.
7. Get back into shape.
8. Do more yoga and meditation.
9. Spend more quality time with my kids, individually.
10. Get more organized.
11. Minimalize more.
12. Read at least one new book.
13. Write a letter to myself to read in 5 years.
14. Go on a girls day with my BFF.
15. Take up a hobby with my hubby.
16. Take a family trip.
17. Visit somewhere we have never been.
18. Go on at least 5 family hikes.
19. Revisit dancing.
20. Make/bake 25 new (clean and vegan) foods.
21. Visit a state park.
22. Eat 5 new foods.
23. Take an online class. (Enrolled in Michelle Money’s course right now!!!)
24. Try at least 10 new activities with my kids.
25. Say something positive and kind about myself each day this year.
I challenge all of you to do this your next birthday. But share this with me now: what would one of yours be?
Thank you for reading and following! Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter for updates and all that goodness!