6 DAYS! S I X days! AH! I am seriously so excited. But a little sad, because then it’ll all be over. I love Christmastime so much, as you already know, and our Christmas traditions are my favorite. I want to do these things year-round, so don’t judge me when I try it! Haha!
We love to get in as many Christmas experiences as we can during the holidays, our favorites include (but certainly are not limited to!):
- Gardner Village
- Festival of Trees
- Thanksgiving Point Lights
- The North Pole Express (meant to post last week… oops! It was amazing!)
- Christmas crafting
- Traverse Mountain tree lighting
- Making salt dough ornament keepsakes
- Baking & decorating homemade gingerbread cookies and house
- We love to do a charity/act of kindness (buying someone’s dinner, toys for tots, secret Santa for a family in need, things like that!)
- Christmas Eve boxes (doing a little post on these later this week! I am behind! :/)
- Christmas Eve we bake cookies for Santa!
- Christmas Eve jammie’s and movie (this year will be The Grinch, I am sure. It’s Millie’s FAVE right now!)
- Christmas morning I have a breakfast prepared the night before so I just throw it in the oven while we start the presents and stockings!
- Christmas dinner the past few years I made the same thing but want to find something maybe a little easier and less time consuming for now! Haha
There are so many more I am so eager to start as our kids get a little older. Next year I am going to start something called “Kindness Elves” which I am so excited to do!
What are your family’s traditions, and how old are your kids? I love that these can change over the years, depending on the ages of your children! It’s so exciting! Share them in the comments or over on Instagram!
More Christmas tradition inspiration posts here:
See Kiana or Madeline’s blogs to join!